Sunday 29 November 2015

Fun things about having little children

What's to love about having a little child? Plenty! What's even more fun is having a whole crowd of them! 
Here are a few things I love about being a mum to these bunch of cuties;
1. Watching them play. Seeing them so excited about something as simple as a playground. 


  

2. Picking out their outfits. All little children's clothes are too cute. Just going to the baby clothing section makes me clucky!



3.  When you point the camera at your 15 month old and she does this! The toothy grin :)

 4. When my 4 year old asks me for a cup of chamomile tea and we sit and sip together

 5. The loveliness of watching friendships develop. Our children are the best of playmates. Sure there are fights - they are normal people after all - but they will play happily together for hours.
 6. When they are all in their pj's. I just want to snuggle them all up!
So just for a minute I'll ignore the mess and how tired I am. And realise - these bubs are growing up! I must cherish them more, squeeze them more and give them more smiles. 



 

Blessings, 
Peta




 

No comments:

Post a Comment